Imagine yourself as a parent, raising a talented young kid. Would you trust your gut to let her be in the overwhelming world, to see her pursue what she is passionate about? Or, would you be the paranoid and overprotective parent that chooses to guard their kid from the world of uncertainties? This is the dilemma that the parents of Sarah Abbott confronted when she was young and showed how much she loved acting? However, they chose to support their daughter's career. Would you like to know how the journey started?
You must have seen her face on some of the best-selling TV Series and stopped to wonder how Sarah Abbott manages to pull her roles so well. Her journey into acting speaks volumes about her personality. You might want to stick around to know more about her.
Sarah Abbott biography
These are some of the exciting details about the girl that you might be interested in:
Sarah Abbott actress age
How old is Sarah Abbott? Most people ask this question, primarily because of how well she plays her roles in movies. During an interview with Naluda magazine, the actress addressed it, stating that she was thirteen years old. It is not clear when Sarah Abbott birthday is.
Sarah Abbott parents
The young lady attributes her success to her parents. She is proud to state that her father believed in her and always reminded her that she is a talented actress. She also acknowledges her parents for linking her up with the agency that helped her commercialise her skill.
Sarah Abbott early life
As a young girl, she proved to be a talented kid. As soon as she could walk, she would imitate the stunts in the shows that were being aired on TV. She was so passionate about dancing and acting that she would make her folks sit down and watch her.
At the tender age of six, her obsession for dancing landed her in several competitions. In her seventh year, her parents enrolled her in a talent agency. This was after a talent audition in search of actors had been conducted in Whitby. This is how Sarah started her acting career.
Sarah Abbott movies
Even before she was ten years old, Sarah had her first role in TV production. These are the movies and series that she has featured in:
- In 2014, she played the role of Cloris Crabtree in a TV series called Working the Engels.
- In 2014, she featured as Young Abbey in a TV series called Max and Shred.
- In 2014, she pulled the role of Young Lisa in a TV series called The Stanley Dynamic.
- In 2015, she played the role of Yucks in a short TV series called Odd Squad.
- In 2015, she featured as Daughter in a TV series called Dangerous Persuasions.
- In 2015, she featured in a mini-series called The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe, where she played the role of 7 Year Old Norma Jean. This production had a significant influence on her career as it earned her fame.
- In 2016, she pulled the role of Young Malina in a TV series called Heroes Reborn.
- In 2016, she played the role of Scotia in a TV series called Slasher.
- In 2016, she featured as Libby Cotter in a mini-series called Houdini and Doyle.
- In 2016, she pulled the role of the girl in a TV series called The Rick Mercer Report.
- In 2017, she played the role of Young Zoey in Cardinals.
- In 2017, she featured as nine-year-old Sarah in a TV series called Black Mirror.
- In 2019, she pulled the role of Lizzy Matthis in a movie called Mommy's Little Princess.
- In 2019, she played the role of the hushed child in a TV series called The Silence.
- In 2019, she featured in a TV series called The InBetween as Abigail Coleman.
- In 2019, she pulled the role of Amélie Girous in a TV series called V-Wars.
It goes without question that Sarah's acting career has been successful for the past five years. She has been better at the skill, the one thing that has landed her better opportunities. One of her most significant breaks in the industry is Sarah Abbott Black Mirror role.
Sarah Abbott Instagram
Apart from the emotional roles that she pulls, you could check the other side of her life by clicking here and find out more about her social life. You will be amazed by how chilled she is in real life.
At the mere age of thirteen, Sarah Abbott has made a fortune out of her acting career. Even though her job is demanding, she has learnt to strike a balance between her academics and her career.