- TikTok videos of police officers in South Africa are often big hits with viewers on the short-form video platform
- From South African Police Service (SAPS) officers who are out and about to those off duty, online users are often fascinated by their videos
- Multiple police officers also became popular for being good-looking after they got lots of admirers online
Members of SAPS are often TikTok viral hits. Officers who serve the country got their flowers on the socials.
Videos show South African police officers who stole the spotlight. They had the many South Africans raving about them.
1. SA man in blue looks handsome
A TikTok post showed a police officer, Tshepo, sitting with his colleagues. The video became a hit when many women thought he was attractive.
PAY ATTENTION: Let yourself be inspired by real people who go beyond the ordinary! Subscribe and watch our new shows on Briefly TV Life now!
Briefly News spoke to Tshepo from SAPS, who admitted he never expected to get so much attention from ladies online.
2. SAPS member runs away in fear
Online users had jokes about how scared the policeman was. Others were impressed by the dog's ability to find the snake in the grass.
3. Tall SAPS officer has women's swooning
South Africans were beside themselves after a TikTokker, Mercy, posted a video of a good-looking police officer. Many women were raving about his height.
Ladies said they love men in uniform. Online users encouraged the woman who made the video to find her crush.
4. Green-eyed policeman impresses women
A man who works as a police officer filmed a Get Ready With Me (GWRM) for work. He got dressed, and his good looks did not go unnoticed as netizens commented on his green eyes.
Online users commented to clarify that they were ready to shoot their shot.
"Armed and educated": SAPS officer bags 2nd qualification
Briefly News previously reported that a TikTok storm erupted as a dedicated SAPS officer showcased her academic achievement.
She revealed she completed her second degree and posted her graduation day look.
This cop didn't just earn a degree, she slayed graduation day while honouring her noble profession.
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU - click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!
Source: Briefly News