How do I cancel my Telkom subscription? When switching between services or entirely opting out of the Telkom network, it is necessary to terminate your contract. With some customers travelling abroad or locating to new locations, the demand for Telkom cancellation form could be sometimes required. So, how can I cancel Telkom contract?
Some clients often experience trouble canceling Telkom services while others experience no difficulty at all. Before getting into details, let us underscore that officially cancelling services from this network is an important step that customers should take seriously to avoid financial frustrations even when they are not using the service. With fibre optics growing deeper roots across South Africa, several clients are finding it difficult to cancel their ADSL services in welcome of this service which promises not only faster speeds but also greater up-time.
Telkom cancellation form and process
When you become a subscriber to this network, you will register and create a profile that allows you to manage your subscriptions among other services. Subscribers interested in terminating their contracts can now access the cancellation form Telkom at the official website, under My Profile where already registered users can log in. Fill out the required details in this Telkom customer cancellation form, and then submit to confirm the cancellation request.
In the form, customers should indicate their account number among other personal details. The cancellation details on target service or products are also required. Outgoing subscribers should even mention the reason for forfeiting the service. Additionally, there is a consent section with a set of agreements to which a subscriber must agree by indicating their names and sign alongside the current date.
Users of this network can as well access and cancel their contract using online forms which unveiled recently to ease the process. Here is a sample of the Telkom cancellation form.
How do I cancel my Telkom contract online?
The process involved in both online and hard copy forms is the same except for a few variations. For a hard copy, begin by accessing Telkom cancellation form pdf download; then, manually fill the details before submitting it to the nearest Telkom office. On the other hand, this telecommunication company first launched its online service termination platform in December 2017.
The much-awaited service later came into full effect in April 2018 after a period of testing to ascertain its effectiveness. Since then, the system has proved reliable in helping clients access the termination service at their convenience without making costly trips and packing in lengthy queues to obtain manual cancellation forms. In a statement released by the firm's executives, the company has expressed confidence that the system will continually help clients with instant cancellation services.
Telkom online cancellation takes about three steps, making it reliably fast. One good thing about the system is that you can access it remotely regardless of your location and time.
Online cancellation process
- Start by accessing the Telkom portal.
- Subscribers who do not have Telkom profile should register by clicking on the register tab to update their profile before proceeding.
- Click on the login tab and provide your user details to access your account.
- While logged in, select “manage accounts”, and then choose the account of interest. Click “Cancel” to initiate the cancellation process.
- Upload all the supporting documents necessary on the page.
- Click confirm to receive follow up references.
- After confirming your cancellation, the company will send you a reference number which you will use for further inquiries and follow up. It is, therefore, vital to you keep the number safely should you want to use it.
- Subscribers with ISP services linked to other service providers must first cancel related services before proceeding to terminate their contract with the network's services.
- Subscribers who want their credit balance refunds before the final bill must continue to lodge their complaints on billing through the number 10210.
How do I find out when my Telkom contract ends? After cancelling your services with this network, the telecommunication company will process your request within 30 days. Here is a breakdown of the cancellation process:
- Day 1: the subscriber submits a contract cancellation contract.
- About day 7: the company processes the request presented alongside the supporting documents.
- Normal bill: the firm sends a regular bill to the client as the cancellation request is processed.
- Day 30: the company finalizes the cancellation order marking the end of a 30-day notice.
- Day 60: the subscriber receives the final bill from the company.
- Termination: After clearing the bill, the subscriber has successfully cancelled their contract with the company.
The network's customer care agents are always keen to reach out to their customers for clarifications regarding service terminations. The crew will reach out to you on applicable penalties for which a subscriber must consent before proceeding with the termination process. Alternatively, the team may contact you to clarify the service that you intend to terminate. Such is necessary to make sure that clients do not opt out of the wrong services. A case in point is when canceling ADSL; the customer care team may contact you to confirm whether you intend to cut your fixed voice line, internet account, or the DSL service.
Telkom cancellation form and process 2021 is much simpler than ever before mainly with the introduction of an online-based user-friendly platform. Keenly follow through our guide for insightful tips on how you can opt-out of the company's contract without experiencing difficulties. For further help, contact customer care physically or online. Happy exit!All you need for vehicle license renewal 2021 in South Africa