Higher learning in South Africa has got better as new and more ambitious institutions come forward to offer quality education services. One establishment which has crowned its services with a mark of distinction is the Rosebank College, and if you are a fresh high school graduate looking to advance your studies, this may be your destination.
Is Rosebank College a TVET college? Well, Rosebank is registered as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. It opened its doors in 2007 under the Independent Institutes of Education ( IIE ) in South Africa and acquired full local accreditation in the same year. Furthermore, it is internationally recognized by the British Accreditation Council. The college has nine learning centers in the country, and these can be found in Bloemfontein, Pretoria, and Johannesburg.
Rosebank College application
Like all modern colleges, this institution undertakes most of its application online. The process is quite simple since all you have to do is go to the www.rosebankcollege.co.za student portal login and fill the Rosebank College application forms. Next, pay the mandatory non-refundable application fee at any ABSA branch. After that, scan and email your payment slip to prove that you have made the fees deposit. Please bear in mind that all Rosebank campuses do not accept cash.
To register as a student at this institution, you need to have the following:
- A National Senior Certificate or a Certified Statement of Results
- If you are an international student, you need a study visa.
- A copy of your Identity Number
- Fees deposit
- A copy of your parent or guardian’s ID number
The simple application and registration process
- Go to the college website (www.rosebankcollege.co.za) and complete the application form.
- Talk to the student advisor. Alternatively, you can wait for them to call you to clarify issues like fees payment, the full course duration, and more.
- Fill in the registration form. You have the option to download the hard copies, which must be submitted on any nearest campus.
- Pay the fees deposit.
- Get your student card. Having the student card means that you are ready to start schooling.
What courses do they offer at Rosebank College?
The institution mainly focuses on three faculties, namely humanities, information communication and technologies, and commerce.
If you have charted your career along with business management or business administration lines, this is your faculty. This school offers plenty of courses in the following categories:
Higher Certificate programs
1. Higher Certificate in Travel
2. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. Office Administration
4. Human Resource Practices
5. Event Management
6. Business Management
1. Commerce in Marketing Management
2. Business Accounting
3. Human Resource Practices
4. Commerce in Business Management
1. Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
2. Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. Bachelor of Public Administration
4. Bachelor of Business Administration
Faculty of Information and Communications Technology
If you are into technology, here are your course options:
1. Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting
2. Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services
1. Diploma in IT ( Software Development )
2. Diploma in IT (Network Management )
3. Diploma in IT Management
1. Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
Faculty of Education
Is teaching your passion? Well, then here are your options:
1. Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
1. Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
2. Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Under this faculty, you can find courses like,
1. Higher Certificate in Journalism
1. Diploma in Journalism Studies
2. Diploma in Public Relations
3. Diploma in Computer Based Graphics Development
READ ALSO: List of registered colleges with department of education
Rosebank College fees
This far, you may be wondering, how much are the fees at Rosebank college and does Rosebank college have bursaries? Well, the general registration fee for any course is R1600. However, each course attracts its different fee amount, as indicated on this form. All IIE Rosebank College students are automatically eligible to apply for a bursary, and on approval, at least one student from each campus will win a full year's tuition bursary
Rosebank College vacancies
Are you interested in working at IIE Rosebank College? Well, there is hope because job opportunities often arise in different college departments. All you have to do is to go to the college job vacancy portal and check through the vacancy list to confirm if there are any opportunities for you. If you find one, go ahead and register or sign up. Next, upload your updated CV and then fill in the relevant application form.
Rosebank College contact details
Rosebank College Polokwane
- Telephone: 015 295 4311
- Physical address: 54 Kerk (Church) Street, Polokwane
Rosebank College Cape Town
- Telephone: +27 21 425 2084
- Physical Address: MSK House (13), Buitengracht Street, Cape Town City Center
Rosebank College Bloemfontein
- Telephone: 051 101 0414
- Physical Address: 97 St Andrews, Street Bloemfontein
Rosebank College Johannesburg
Rosebank College Braamfontein is one of the best colleges in Gauteng province.
- Telephone: 011 403 2437
- Physical address: 23 Jorissen Street, Braamfontein
Rosebank College Durban
- Telephone: 031 301 5212
- Physical Address: 221 Dr. Pixley Kaseme Street, Durban CBD
Rosebank College Pretoria
1. Pretoria Sunnyside campus
- Telephone: 012 343 2504
- Physical Address: Cnr Jorissen & Johnson Streets, Pretoria, 001
2. Pretoria CBD campus
- Telephone: 012 320 7270
- Physical address: 239 Pretorius Street, Southern Life Building
Port Elizabeth campus
- Telephone: +27 41 101 1985
- Physical address: 3 Rink Street, Port Elizabeth Central
- Telephone: 033 101 0117
- Physical address: 118 Chief Albert Luthuli St. Pietermaritzburg, 3201
There is no doubt that today, Rosebank College is one of the best colleges in South Africa. In case you would like to know more about Rosebank college's current student welfare and much more pertaining to the institution's plans, just read through this comprehensive Rosebank College prospectus.
READ ALSO :
- The best private colleges in South Africa
- Top universities in South Africa 2019 - 2020
- Inspiring Nelson Mandela quotes on education, leadership and life