- Date of birth: 29 June 1973
- Place of birth: Soweto, South Africa
- Spouse: Keith Harrington (2011-2013), Themba Ndaba (1998-2007), Max Lichaba (2017)
- Children: Lwandle Ndaba, Shallon Ndaba, Rudo Ndaba
- Awards: Golden Horn Award for Best Comic Actor in 2009
Sophie Lichaba is a South African actress, motivational speaker, MC and event organiser. She was born on 29 June 1973 in Soweto, South Africa. She has been active in the entertainment industry since 1992.
Sophie Ndaba is best known for her role as Queen Moroka in the soap opera, Generations.
She has also appeared in several other TV shows and movies, such as Class of ‘92, Egoli: Place of Gold, Gog’ Helen, Yizo Yizo, Soul City, She is King, Isidingo, High Rollers and Lockdown.
In 2003, she won the Duku Duku Award for Best Soap Actress and in 2009, she won the Golden Horn Award for Best Comic Actor.
Sophie Ndaba was married to Themba Ndaba from 1998 to 2007. They have two children together.
She later married Max Lichaba in 2017.
Top Best Sophie Ndaba Movies
- Class of '92 (1992) as Thandi
- Egoli: Place of Gold (1992) as Queen
- Gog’ Helen (2012) as MaMvuso
- She Is King (2017) as Zodwa