- Birth name: Mihlali Ndamase
- Born: 29 November 1996
- Place of birth: Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Main activity: Content creator, vlogger, make-up artist, social media influencer
Mihlali Ndamase rose to fame with makeup tutorials that she uploaded on YouTube. She has a huge fan base on her channel and Instagram with millions of followers. She is also the co-founder of Siyasizana Foundation, a non-governmental organisation that helps the less privileged.
Mihlali is admired for her beauty, fashion sense, and glamorous lifestyle. She has worked with many local and international brands, such as MAC Cosmetics, Revlon, Bobbi Brown, Benefit Cosmetics and Fenty Beauty. She has also appeared in magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour and Forbes Africa.
Mihlali was born in Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal, to a mother who was a fashion designer and a father who was a doctor. She grew up with her grandmother and aunt in KwaZulu-Natal. She went to Clarendon Girls High School in East London and later studied Strategic Brand Communication at Vega School in Cape Town.
Mihlali launched her YouTube channel in 2016, where she posted videos of herself doing makeup tutorials, product reviews and lifestyle vlogs. She quickly gained popularity and recognition for her skills and personality. She also created an Instagram account where she posted pictures of her outfits, travels and events.
Some of the highlights of her career are:
- Launched her YouTube channel (2016)
- Co-founded Siyasizana Foundation (2017)
- Became a MAC Cosmetics influencer (2018)
- Featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine (2019)
- Named one of the Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 (2020)
- Became a Coca-Cola ambassador (2021)
- Became an OctaFX ambassador (2022)
Mihlali does not have any children of her own. However, she is very close to her nephew Malakai, whom she often calls her son. She also loves spending time with other children and supports various causes through her foundation.
Mihlali is very private about her family life and does not share much about them on social media. However, she has occasionally shared pictures of her mother, grandmother, aunt and nephew on Instagram. She also mentioned that her father died when she was young.
Mihlali has received several awards for her work as a content creator and influencer. Some of them are:
- Glamour SA Influencer of the Year (2019)
- E! Africa Pop Culture Award for Social Media (2019)
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite African Social Star (2020)
- SA Style Award for Most Innovative Style (2020)
- Feather Award for Socialite of the Year (2020)
Mihlali has been rumoured to date several men in the past, but she has never confirmed any of them publicly. Some of the alleged relationships are:
- Banele Mbere: They were seen together at several events in 2019 and 2020 but never admitted to being a couple.
- Lewis Hamilton: They met at a party in Monaco in 2019 and exchanged flirty messages on Instagram. They never confirmed their relationship status.
- Kamo Mphela: He is a South African dancer and musician. They were seen together at a club in Johannesburg in 2020 and sparked dating rumours. However, they denied being romantically involved.
- Leeroy Sidambe: He is a Zimbabwean-born businessman with a background in security. They went public with their relationship in early 2022. However, they faced several controversies, such as his alleged infidelity, unpaid maintenance and estranged wife.