Tsholofelo Matshaba is a SAFTA award-winning actress from South Africa. She has graced the screens of South African television with different roles on many different shows. She is one of the most talented actresses, as seen in how she aces different roles.
Matshaba has appeared in numerous musical shows, such as The Lion King, Melodies of Love, Born in RSA 2, Soweto Story, and Jesus Christ Superstar, among others. In television, she has starred in Muvahngo, Skeem Saam and Mamello.
Tsholofelo Matshaba profile summary
- Full name: Tsholofelo Monedi
- Date of birth: 4th July 1983
- Place of birth: Mabopane, Tshwane, Gauteng
- Tsholofelo Matshaba age: 37 years (as of 2020)
- Nationality: South African
- Ethnicity: Black
- Marital status: Widow
- Spouse: Chris Matshaba (late)
- Profession: Stage actress
- Net worth: $200, 000
- Tsholofelo Matshaba Instagram: tsholo_matshaba_
Tsholofelo Matshaba biography
Tsholofelo Matshaba was born on 4th July 1983 in Mabopane Township, Tshwane in Gauteng South Africa.
After her elementary and high school education, Tsholofelo studied at the Tshwane University of Technology, where she graduated in 2004 with a National Diploma in Musical Theatre.
Actress Tsholofelo Matshaba began her career as a stage actress after completing her university studies. She has taken part in numerous stage plays, television series, and soapies. Here are some films she has been featured in:
- Dream World - Season 2 as Lebo
- Greed & Desire - Season 1 as Bonang Moabi
- Intersexions - Season 2 as Lerato/Tshidi
- iNumber Number - Season 1 as Amahle
- Mamello - Season 1 to 3 starring as Keneilwe Mogotsi
- Muvhango - Season 1 starring as Meme
- Rockville - Season 4 starring as Olga
- Skeem Saam - season 4 as Molahlegi
- Skwizas - Season 2 to 5 as Tiny
- The River - Season 2 & 3 as Kedibone Mokoena
- The South African Music Awards - Season 19
- The Throne - Season 1 as Princess Odirile Kwena
- The Wild - Season 2 as Cindy
Husband and kids
The actress tied the knot with Chris Matshaba on 27th December 2014 in Ramokokastad. Tsholofelo Matshaba husband served as a businessman, radio presenter, and DJ at Motsweding FM. Chris died in 2018 after succumbing to cancer.
Initially, Tsholofelo was in a relationship with Dingaan Mokebe, who played the role of James in Muvhango. After their on-screen relationship, the two developed an off-screen relationship making them a couple.
Before the relationship ended in 2010, Dingaan and Tsholofelo Matshaba child was born. The relationship came to an end in a nasty public split. The actress alleged that Dingaan was abusive while he claimed that she denied him access to his kid.
Tsholofelo Matshaba weight loss
Celebrities are exposed to all manners of praise and scrutiny from the public. As a result, most of them are left no choice but to watch what they eat, and they frequently hit the gym to maintain a good body. Luckily, Tsholofelo Matshaba body is different from the others.
She is not bothered about shedding or gaining weight as her body is not primarily affected by what she eats or drinks. Tsholo Monedi pictures are proof that regardless of whatever she eats, her body never changes much.
Tsholofelo Matshaba tattoo
Matshaba is one of the South African celebrities with tattoos. What is written on Tsholofelo Matshaba back tattoo? The actress has inked the name Vincentia on her back. She also has her birth date carved on her left arm.
Tsholofelo Matshaba facts
Here are some less known facts about the actress:
- She currently lives in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- She has a National Diploma in Musical Theatre.
- She was married to Motsweding FM DJ and businessman Chris Matshaba.
- She has a daughter with the fellow actor Dingaan Mokebe.
- She has starred in close to 20 films.
Tsholofelo Matshaba is an epitome of beauty with brains. She is a hardworking and super-talented actress not only in South Africa but across the world.
Recently, Briefly.co.za put together a detailed biography of Jackie Phamotse. She is a famous and controversial South African author, activist, and philanthropist. The 31-year-old is known for her boldness when it comes to addressing various issues happening in modern society.
Phamotse has authored around five books. Some of the popular ones include Shattered Innocence (2014), Bare: The Blesser’s Game (2017), and I Tweet What I Like (2019).
Source: Briefly News