The Canadian born rapper Aubrey Drake Graham, popularly known as Drake, is not just a starring singer, actor, and producer, but he is also an accomplice orator. His quotes come with a perfect blend of different aspects of life among them love, friendship, loyalty, and sometimes about haters. Taking a closer review of Drake quotes will undoubtedly leave you inspired and motivated with a new perspective in life.
Since his debut acting roles “Degrassi: The Next Generation” television series, Drake has progressively released several quotes. His clarity of thoughts and a rare blend of word-play are particularly intriguing, making him king of oratory in the music industry. Most of his excellently woven quotes result from the regular interview and his hit song lyrics. Discussed are some of Drake quotes about life and love that you may not have encountered before which you will undoubtedly enjoy regardless of whether you are a Drake follower or not.
READ ALSO: 45 most powerful quotes ever spoken
Best Drake quotes
Does Drake have anything to say concerning the love of my life? Without a doubt, love is beautiful and so is the essence of every form of life. Drake quotes about love are proof enough of this undisputed fact.
4. And I love it when your hair still wet cause you just look a shower. Runnin on a treadmill and only eating salad. Sound so smart like you.
5. Might have been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, and you’ll always be the one.
6. I’m more than just a number; I doubt you’ll find another. So every single summer, I’ll be the one that you remember.
7. No strings attached, your love is so WIFI.
8. Graduated college, like you went to Yale but you probably went to Howard.
9. I do it for the love. Bunk bed flow, always one level above.
10. Rappers are emotional. Critics be reviewing m. But I got love for everybody even if you are suing me.
11. Baby, you’re my everything, you’re all I ever wanted, we can do it real big, bigger than you’ve ever done it.
12. You don’t even have to ask twice, you could have my heart, or we could share it like the last slice.
13. I have been down this road before, and yeah, I skidded but forgot it.
14. Fuck it, me and Nick Nick getting married today. And all you bitches that be hatin can catch the bouquet.
15. Sex love pain, baby I be on that Tank shit.
16. All in all, I learned a lesson from it though. You never see it coming you just get to see it go.
17. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.
18. I’m on some Marvin Gay shit, a bunch of distant lovers.
19. She’s a patient waiting in my room.
20. I got that Courtney Love for ya, that crazy shit.
21. Cause of her I’m just a rapper, and soon she’ll have met another.
22. Baby, I’ll never forget none of that, Girl I told you I was coming back.
23. Work som’, twerk som’ basis. She just tryna make it, so she’s right here getting naked. I don’t judge her. But I could never love.
24. My girl olive me but fuck it my heart beat slow and right now the tour bus is looking like a freak show.
25. Patience is key to getting over a breakup. That, and trailing off your interaction after the breakup.
Real love quotes by Drake
2. I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone.
3. I know they say the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
4. Famous like a drug that I’ve taken too much of but I never ever trip, just peace, happiness, and love.
5. I got more than a thing for you, a tattoo with a link for you right over my heart girl, I’ll do the unthinkable.
6. I ain’t saying I’m requestin anyone that’s perfect, but I just need a woman that’ll make it all worth it.
7. I better find your loving; I better find your heart.
8. I bet if I give all my love, then nothing is gonna tear us apart.
Drake quotes about life
No celebrity seems to get a sweet tune of best quotes about life as does Drake. Here are some of the insightful quotes in our defense.
7. Don’t go through life… grow through life.
8. You only live once, that’s the motto nigga, YOLO.
9. Life is like a confused teacher…first, she gives you the test and then teaches the lesson.
10. Life ain’t no rehearsal, the cameras always rolling.
11. She knows there’s more to life, and she’s scared of ending up alone.
12. I gotta feel alive, even if it kills me. Promise to always give you me, the real me.
13. I can’t live and hold the camera; someone gotta take this.
14. I am really tryna make it more than what it is, cause everybody dies and not everybody lives.
15. Life was so full, now the shit just being lypo’d.
16. Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight.
17. Cause you know, life is what we make it and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.
18. Fuck with me. I’ll buy the shots. Live a little cause niggas die a lot.
19. When raindrops hit the tin roof, it’s crazy. That’s a metaphor, did I lose you, baby?
20. Living life from a whole different angle. Only see the road through the wings of an angel.
21. Always felt like you were so accustomed to the fast life, have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life.
22. Everybody talks and everybody listens, and somehow the truth just always comes up missing.
23. Spending all the money I just worked my ass off for doing things I won’t regret.
24. I’m living life right now, Maine and this what Imma do til it’s over, til it’s over…but it’s far from over.
25. Better late than never but never late is better. They tell me time is money well we’ll spend it together.
26. I need you to rescue me from my destiny; I’m tryna live right and give you whatever’s left of me.
27. My life is mine to remember.
28. I have never been reckless –it’s always calculated. I’m mischievous, but I’m calculated
29. I’d rather tell you how I really feel.
30. Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
31. When it comes to knowing what to say, to charm, I always had it.
32. I have an urge to communicate. I think I’m a change from what it would be like dating a normal guy who doesn’t talk too much.
33. Rappers aren’t the really rich ones. We all have nice houses with studios and cars, but you need a piece of someone‘s business to be super wealthy.
34. I push myself is a lot of aspects when I write a song. I write a piece and where most people would stop and say, ‘oh, that’s the hook right there,’ I’ll move that to the first four bars of the verse and do a new hook.
35. A relationship can give you a gut-wrenching feeling sometimes. It is a real emotional ride.
36. Me and my dad are friends. We’re cool. I’ll never be disappointed again because I don’t expect anything more from him. I just let him exist, and that‘s how we get along.
37. You don’t get certain publications in the states where, if things don’t go according to plan, they flip the story, and it becomes very negative.
38. I feel connected to my generation through the music, but I also fear for us. We are in a very self-destructive state where we’re addicted to outside opinions, and we all feel like we have fans.
39. There will be days when I walk in an arena and people will cheer, and then there might be days when I walk in an arena, and people might boo, but it all sounds the same to me because it’s all just noise that lets me know that I’m relevant.
40. I be yelling out money over everything, money on my mind. Then she wants to ask when it got so empty. Tell her I apologize, happens over time. She says they miss the old Drake…Girls, don’t tempt me.
41. Might look light, but we heavy though. You think Drake will pull some shit like that you never know.
42. We are at our best when we were playing in the dance halls of Liverpool and Hamburg. The world never saw that
42. We are at our best when we were playing in the dance halls of Liverpool and Hamburg. The world never saw that.
44. Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
45. Drake just stands for Do Right And Kills Everything.
46. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
47. Be assured those will be thy worst enemies, not to whom thou hast done evil, but who have done evil to thee. And those will be thy best friends, not to whom thou hast done good but who have done good to thee.
48. They saw real girls ain’t never perfect, perfect girls ain’t never real.
49. Drizzy Drake, the only one that got the gift without the curse.
50. I’m urging all daughters to kiss their mothers, with those lips that all that lipsticks overs. You’re never too grown up to miss and hug her.
51. The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons.
52. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
53. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
Drake song quotes
Quotes from songs make up a significant portion of Drake’s oratory material. As such, most of Drake’s rap songs never miss a lyrical hook that eventually becomes a highlight on social media. Enjoy our best of Drake song lyrics quotes.
6. It takes a certain type of man to teach, to be far from the hood but understand the streets.
7. Friendship is like a song, some may be a hit and last forever, and some maybe be a waste of time and never to be heard again.
8. Still spending every dollar, they encourage me to save, but I’m good.
9. Quit playing; you didn’t love me from the start. You’re the reason why I feel this way; you broke my fucking heart…and I gave you all my trust, and you just tore it all apart.
10. Look at where I landed; you would think I planned it. I’m just doing me, and you can never understand it.
11. I’m not saying you have to love me; I am just wishing one day you will.
12. You accomplish in a week what I’m daily required.
13. Until you find yourself, it’s impossible to lose you. Because I never had you, although I would be glad to.
14. I’m not heartless, I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.
15. I’m hearing the shit that you say through the grapevine.
16. Shout out to the homeowners, the girls that got diplomas and enough money to loan us.
17. They watch us make that shit into a song. Ya aint livin that boy stop stealin that life. Anything could happen when I do see ya. Guess it all depends on how I’m feelin that night.
Drake quotes about friends, loyalty, and haters
Unlike other rappers, Drake has maintained a broad base of fans through his creative composition of quotes constructs friendship, furthers loyalty, and bashes his haters. Here are amazing Drake quotes about loyalty and fake friends quotes built from his long-standing career as a public figure.
6. I meet quotas while you rappers having sleepovers, spending nights in the studio tryna beat Hova.
7. The pressure’s on both hearts beats lie a metronome both in sync like a Justin song, feel so right but it’s just so wrong.
8. All the girls that played me eat yo Murtha heart out it’s Drizzzyyyy.
9. I tell patron truths, I tell you Henny lies.
10. My song is your girlfriends waking up ringer…or alarm or whatever.
11. The game ain’t always fair, and that’s the thing though. You can play your heart out; everybody don’t get a ring though.
12. You know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.
13. When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
14. Mind in one place, heart in another.
Other Drake quotes twitter
Even on Twitter and other social media platforms, Drake quotes on different aspects of life keep trending. Here are selected few:
READ ALSO: 33 best faith quotes for inspiration and strength
Drake quotes are favorite for their all-around structural composition which engrains different aspects of life. His top quotes about life are among the most famous besides I like you quotes, loyalty quotes, and quotes about haters.
- 30 helpful letting go quotes with images 2019
- 30 best gentleman quotes and images
- 40 cute thinking of you quotes with images
- 25 funny love quotes and sayings
- Top 5 inspiration quotes brought to you by DJ Zinhle