Success in life indeed depends on a good education. You, therefore, have to make sure that you attend the best schools. The Tshwane University of Technology, which was set up in 2004 in South Africa, is one of the best institutions of higher learning in the country. The facility offers more than 400 TUT courses from seven faculties.
The Tshwane University of Technology is the largest residential university in the beautiful country of South Africa. It has also been ranked several times as the best University in the country as well as the whole of Africa by Webometrics. The academic giant gets more than 60,000 students yearly due to its high quality of education and giving students the chance to lead all-rounded lives.
List of all TUT courses provided in 2020
You cannot fail to find a program that suits your interests as well as qualifications at the Tshwane University of Technology. Below is a list of all studies offered in different faculties in the institution.
1. Economics and finance
TUT offers the following courses in its economics and finance TUT 2020 prospectus pdf:
- Accounting - three levels of studies
- Auditing - six levels of studies
- Economics - four levels of studies
- Finance and investment
- Public sector finance - two levels of studies
2. Engineering and the built environment
There are several engineering and environment courses that are still open at TUT in 2020. Follow through to find which of these courses appeal to your interest.
- Architecture and industrial design - seven levels of studies
- Building Sciences - seven levels of studies
- Chemical, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering - five stages of studies
- Civil Engineering - eight levels of studies
- Electrical Engineering - eight levels of studies
- Geomatics - two levels of studies
- Industrial Engineering - eleven levels of studies
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Industrial Design - ten levels of studies
TUT courses brochures often list several humanities courses that might be of interest to you. Check out to find one that you can pursue.
- Applied Languages - seven levels of studies
- Integrated Communication - six levels of studies
- Journalism - six levels of studies
- Law - two levels of study
- Public Management - eight levels of studies
- Safety and Security Management - eight levels of studies
- School of Education - four levels of studies
4. Information and communication technology
Check out these information and communication technology courses if you have met TUT courses and requirements 2020.
- Computer Science - eight levels of studies
- Computer Systems Engineering - seven levels of studies
- ICT First Years' and Foundation Unit - two levels of study
- Informatics - eight study levels
- Information Technology - seven levels of study
5. Management sciences
TUT offers different marketable management sciences courses. Here is a list that you can choose from.
- Business and Information Management Services - eight levels of studies
- Business School - six levels of studies
- Hospitality Management - nine levels of studies
- Management and Entrepreneurship - seven levels of studies
READ ALSO: INTEC College courses and fees 2020
- Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management - ten levels of studies
- Operations Management - five levels of studies
- People Management and Development - eleven levels of studies
- Tourism Management - nine levels of studies
Science is the engine of civilization and the heart of modern development. Pursuing a career in science is therefore quite important. TUT offers the following science courses:
- Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science - six levels of studies
- Animal Sciences - seven levels of studies
- Biomedical Sciences - seven levels of studies
- Biotechnology and Food Technology - seven levels of studies
- Chemistry - eight levels of studies
- Crop Sciences - seven levels of studies
- Environmental Health - six levels of studies
- Environmental, Water and Earth Sciences - ten levels of studies
- Horticulture - six levels of study
- Mathematics and Statistics - six levels of study
- Nature Conservation - six study levels
- Pharmaceutical Sciences - offers eight study levels
- Physics - six levels of study
- Sport, Rehabilitation and Dental Sciences - seven levels of study
7. Arts and design
Modern time arts is a worthy career choice. TUT offers the following courses that will strategically place you in the market to attract the right opportunities.
- Design Studies
- Interior design
- Fine and Studio Arts - nine levels of education
- Performing Arts - 4 levels of study
- Visual Communication - four levels of study
You should be wise whenever you choose a course to pursue in any higher learning institution. Remember that what you do on campus will determine the direction you take in life. Make sure that you take a marketable course. You should also ensure that you have qualified for it, and you have a passion for it to do well. I am sure you will not fail to find a suitable study from the TUT courses list provided above.